When was James Bowman's birthday?
Assuming you meant
- James Thomas Bowman (b. November 6, 1941), the famous countertenor born in Oxford, England
Did you mean?
- James Bowman Lindsay (1799-1862), born in Carmyllie near Arbroath in Angus, Scotland and educated at St. Andrews University
- James Thomas Bowman CBE (born 6 November 1941), the famous countertenor born in Oxford, England
- James E. Bowman, MD, FASCP, FCAP, (born February 5, 1923) an American physician, who, internationally renowned as a specialist in pathology, hematology, and genetics
- James Bowman (born October 31, 1861 in Morris Township, Canada West-died May 2, 1940), the politician and farmer
TrueKnowledge.com is now Evi.com
Evi, is our best selling mobile app that turns your phone into a mobile assistant. Over the next few months we will be adding all of Evi's power including local information on shopping, restaurants and more... to this site.
Until then, to experience all of the power of Evi now, download the Evi app for iOS or Android here.