continent (large land-mass from any of the major naming traditions)
- ▶ Europe, Africa, Asia, North America, the Americas, …
- Parent Class
- ▶ object, populated place, geographical area of significant size, object with a geographical location, concept with variable precision, …
- continent, geological continent, traditional continent
- Principle Class of, Principal Class
- Common-sense Distinct From
- person, attribute
- Universal Attributes
- Dbpedia Class Url
- Distinct From
- ▶ person, US state, county, mountain chain, the southern cone, …
Say hello to Evi
Evi is our best selling mobile app that can answer questions about local knowledge, weather, books, music, films, people and places, recipe ideas, shopping and much more. Over the next few months we will be adding all of Evi's power to this site.
Until then, to experience all of the power of Evi you can download her app for free on iOS, Android and Kindle Fire here.