Stari Most (English translation: "The Old Bridge"), the 16th century Turkish bridge in the city of Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina that crosses the river Neretva and connects two parts of the city
geographical area, building or building complex, manufactured item, World Heritage Site, architectural structure
- Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia
- Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Wikipedia Page, English Language Wikipedia Page
- 43°20'53"N, 17°48'38"E
- building or building complex, World Heritage Site, architectural structure, manufactured item, geographical area
- Bridge over
- Related Websites
- http://bihlive.bih.net.ba/index.php?id=392, http://www.time.com/time/europe/etan/mostar.html, http://www.aneks8komisija.com.ba/main.php?id_struct=50&lang=4&action=view&id=2493, http://www.gen-eng.florence.it/starimost/00_main/main.htm, http://www.muslibegovichouse.com
- Freebase ID
- DBPedia URI
- Rare Terms
- "the old bridge"; "old bridge"; "the stari most, bosnia and herzegovina"; "stari most, bosnia and herzegovina"
- Freebase Primary MID
Say hello to Evi
Evi is our best selling mobile app that can answer questions about local knowledge, weather, books, music, films, people and places, recipe ideas, shopping and much more.
To experience the full power of Evi you can download her app for free on iOS, Android and Kindle Fire.