Penicillium chrysogenum, a mold that is widely distributed in nature, and is often found living on foods and in indoor environments
class, taxon, species, biological group
- "Penicillium, Trichocomaceae, Eurotiales, Eurotiomycetes, Ascomycota"
- taxon, species, biological group, Eurotiomycetes
- Parent Class
- ▶ fungus, eukaryote, Penicillium, member of the Ascomycota, Pezizomycotina, …
- Wikipedia Page
- member of the Ascomycota
- Related Websites
- http://microbewiki.kenyon.edu/index.php/Penicillium, http://botit.botany.wisc.edu/Toms_fungi/nov2003.html, http://microbewiki.kenyon.edu/index.php/Penecillium
- Binomial Name
- "Penicillium chrysogenum"
- Freebase ID
- DBPedia URI
- Rare Terms
- "penicillum notatum"
- Freebase Primary MID
Say hello to Evi
Evi is our best selling mobile app that can answer questions about local knowledge, weather, books, music, films, people and places, recipe ideas, shopping and much more.
To experience the full power of Evi you can download her app for free on iOS, Android and Kindle Fire.