Sodium nitrate, a chemical compound with the formula NaNO3
class, substance, drug, chemical compound, mineral, inorganic compound
- CAS registry_number, CAS Code
- Symbol, Chemical Symbol
- ▶ drug, chemical compound, inorganic compound, mineral, substance, …
- Parent Class
- drug, chemical compound, substance, mineral
- Wikipedia Page
- IUPAC Name
- "Sodium nitrate"
- Gives Fireworks the Colour
- Related Websites
- http://junkfoodscience.blogspot.com/2008/07/does-banning-hotdogs-and-bacon-make.html, http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/csem/nitrate, http://www.inchem.org/documents/jecfa/jecmono/v38aje06.htm
- Freebase ID
- OpenCyc ID
- DBPedia URI
- Rare Terms
- "e251", "chili saltpetre", "nano3", "chile saltpeter", "saltpeter"
- Freebase Primary MID
Say hello to Evi
Evi is our best selling mobile app that can answer questions about local knowledge, weather, books, music, films, people and places, recipe ideas, shopping and much more.
To experience the full power of Evi you can download her app for free on iOS, Android and Kindle Fire.