Simon Eastwood (born June 26, 1989 in Luton), the professional footballer with Coca-Cola League One side Huddersfield Town
person, soccer player, professional athlete, soccer goalkeeper, person with the star sign cancer
- Legal name
- "Simon Eastwood", "Simon Christopher Eastwood"
- ▶ 1989, June 1989, June 26th 1989, the United Kingdom, England, …
, the EU
, Great Britain
, the world
, Western Europe
, the British Isles
, the Northern Hemisphere
, Northern Europe
, England and Wales, Bedfordshire
, Eastern England
, UK postcode area LU, Bedfordshire, the G8
, Luton, Bedfordshire, the true knowledge good local retailer coverage area, US postal Group 5
, the United Kingdom and the Channel Islands, the British time region, Africa-Eurasia
- Bradford City A.F.C., Woking F.C.
- Full name
- "Simon Christopher Eastwood", "Simon Eastwood"
- 6 feet and 2 inches
- Shirt number
- Wikipedia Page
- Pet Name
- Last Name, Rare Terms
- First Name
- person, soccer player, soccer goalkeeper, professional athlete, person with the star sign cancer
- Goalkeeper for
- Huddersfield Town F.C.
- Born During
- Freebase ID
- DBPedia URI
- the 26th of June
- Freebase Primary MID
Say hello to Evi
Evi is our best selling mobile app that can answer questions about local knowledge, weather, books, music, films, people and places, recipe ideas, shopping and much more.
To experience the full power of Evi you can download her app for free on iOS, Android and Kindle Fire.