signal crayfish, Pacifastacus leniusculus, an American crayfish indigenous to the western United States
class, taxon, type of animal, species
- taxon, species, type of animal, Crustacean, Malacostraca
- Parent Class
- ▶ animal, arthropod, eukaryote, crayfish, Crustacean, …
- Wikipedia Page
- least concern conservation status
- Binomial Name
- "Pacifastacus leniusculus"
- Freebase ID
- Related Websites
- DBPedia URI
- Rare Terms
- "american signal crayfish"
- Freebase Primary MID
Say hello to Evi
Evi is our best selling mobile app that can answer questions about local knowledge, weather, books, music, films, people and places, recipe ideas, shopping and much more.
To experience the full power of Evi you can download her app for free on iOS, Android and Kindle Fire.