San Jose del Monte
San Jose del Monte, the geographical subdivision of the Philippines in Bulacan
geographical area, settlement, area within a nation, city, geographical subdivision of the Philippines
- the Philippines, Bulacan, Bulacan, Central Luzon Region, Legislative district of San Jose del Monte City
- Location of
- ▶ North East Luzon Expressway, Quirino Highway, Bulacan State University - Sarmiento, North Luzon East Expressway, San Jose del Monte National Trade School, …
Fatima II San Jose del Monte City
- the Philippines
- 439,090; 315,807
- 105.53 square kilometres, 165.1 square kilometres
- Births, Residents
- Angelito M. Sarmiento
- 100 metres (328 feet)
- Wikipedia Page
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Jose_del_Monte, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_of_San_Jose_del_Monte, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Jose_del_Monte_City
- March 2nd 1752
- Crispin Beltran
- 14°48'50"N, 14°49'00"N, 121°02'43"E, 121°07'00"E
- Pet Name
- "The First City of Bulacan 'The Evergreen City'", "SJDM / CSJDM"
- Leader's Title
- "Vice Mayor"
- September 10th 2000
- geographical subdivision of the Philippines, city, area within a nation, settlement, geographical area
- Gns Unique Feature Identifier
- Freebase ID
- Related Websites
- http://www.haybol.ph/search?q=san, http://www.ulc.com.ph, http://www.bulacan.gov.ph, http://www.sjdmcity.gov.ph, http://www.sjdmcity.gov.ph/
- Freebase Primary MID
Say hello to Evi
Evi is our best selling mobile app that can answer questions about local knowledge, weather, books, music, films, people and places, recipe ideas, shopping and much more.
To experience the full power of Evi you can download her app for free on iOS, Android and Kindle Fire.