Roberts International Airport
Roberts International Airport, the airport located in Robertsfield, about 35 miles outside of Monrovia, the capital of the Republic of Liberia in West Africa
geographical area, building or building complex, airport
- Country, Location
- 9 metres, 31 feet
- Wikipedia Page
- Liberia, Monrovia, Grand Cayman
- 6°14'01.68"N, 6°14'01"N, 10°21'44.28"W, 10°21'44"W
- ICAO Code
- IATA Code
- airport, building or building complex, geographical area
- Related Websites
- http://www.tlcafrica.com/pictures/tlcalbum_war2.htm, http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/liberia/roberts.htm
- Freebase ID
- GeoNames URL
- DBPedia URI
- Rare Terms
- "the rob", "rob"
- Brussels Airlines, Ethiopian Airlines, Royal Air Maroc, Iceland Express, Nigerian Eagle Airlines
- Freebase Primary MID
Say hello to Evi
Evi is our best selling mobile app that can answer questions about local knowledge, weather, books, music, films, people and places, recipe ideas, shopping and much more.
To experience the full power of Evi you can download her app for free on iOS, Android and Kindle Fire.