Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport
Ottawa/Macdonald-Cartier International Airport or Macdonald-Cartier International Airport, in Riverside South, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, named for Sirs John A. Macdonald and George-Étienne Cartier
geographical area, building or building complex, manufactured item, airport, international airport, depot, transport stop, manufactured product
- Canada, Mexico
- Ottawa, Ontario, Riverside South, Canada, Mexico
- 114 metres (374 feet), 374 feet (114 metres)
- Wikipedia Page
- 45°19'21"N, 45°19'20"N, 75°40'09"W
- ICAO Code
- IATA Code
- ▶ airport, international airport, building or building complex, depot, transport stop, …
- Related Websites
- http://www.ottawa-airport.ca/, http://www.ottawa-airport.ca/index-e.php
- Freebase ID
- DBPedia URI
- Met Office ID
- Rare Terms
- "ottawa", "the yow", "the macdonald-cartier", "macdonald-cartier"
- ▶ American Eagle Airlines, WestJet, Thomas Cook Airlines, Air Canada Jazz, Continental Express, …
- Freebase Primary MID
Say hello to Evi
Evi is our best selling mobile app that can answer questions about local knowledge, weather, books, music, films, people and places, recipe ideas, shopping and much more.
To experience the full power of Evi you can download her app for free on iOS, Android and Kindle Fire.