Ninian Park, the football stadium in Leckwith, Cardiff, Wales
geographical area, organisation, manufactured item, sports venue, stadium, architectural structure, manufactured product
- Parent company, Used by, Owned By
- Cardiff City F.C.
- Wikipedia Page
- 51°28'28.56"N, 51°28'29"N, 51°28'28"N, 3°12'00"W
- Pet Name
- "The Bearpit", "The Old Lady"
- Opened to Public
- September 1st 1910
- ▶ sports venue, stadium, architectural structure, manufactured product, manufactured item, …
- Related Websites
- http://www.redrow.co.uk/developments/ninian-park, http://www.ninianpark.com/fans/index.php?act=idx, http://www.worldstadiums.com/stadium_pictures/europe/united_kingdom/wales/cardiff_ninian.shtml
- Freebase ID
- DBPedia URI
- Rare Terms
- ▶ "ninian park cardiff"; "ninian park, cardiff"; "cardiff"; "away"; "a"; …
- Freebase Primary MID
Say hello to Evi
Evi is our best selling mobile app that can answer questions about local knowledge, weather, books, music, films, people and places, recipe ideas, shopping and much more.
To experience the full power of Evi you can download her app for free on iOS, Android and Kindle Fire.