The McCain Stadium, the disused football stadium in the seaside resort of Scarborough
geographical area, organisation, stadium
- North Yorkshire, Scarborough
- Wikipedia Page
- Used by, Owned By
- Scarborough F.C.
- 54°15'55.72"N, 54°15'55"N, 0°25'05.69"W, 0°25'05"W
- Pet Name
- "'Theatre of Chips'"
- Opened to Public
- stadium, geographical area, organisation
- Related Websites
- http://www.scarboroughfc.com, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqYJHZiL0Nk, http://www.apwj49.dsl.pipex.com/conference/scarboro.htm
- Freebase ID
- DBPedia URI
- Rare Terms
- "the athletic ground scarborough", "the athletic ground", "athletic ground scarborough", "athletic ground", "the mccain stadium"
- Freebase Primary MID
Say hello to Evi
Evi is our best selling mobile app that can answer questions about local knowledge, weather, books, music, films, people and places, recipe ideas, shopping and much more.
To experience the full power of Evi you can download her app for free on iOS, Android and Kindle Fire.