Marat Mikhailovich Safin (born January 27, 1980, in Moscow), the Russian former World No
person, male person, athlete, Muslim, tennis player, aquarius person
- Legal name, Full name
- "Marat Mikhailovich Safin"
- ▶ 1980, January 1980, January 27th 1980, Russia, Europe, …
the Soviet Union
, the world
, the Northern Hemisphere
, Moscow Oblast, North Eurasia
, the G8
, US postal Group 4, the UK European postal area, Russia and Kazakhstan, Eurasia
, the MSST region
- 1.94 metres (6.36 feet), 6 feet and 4 inches
- Wikipedia Page
- Australian Open tennis tournament, a US Open tennis tournament (2000), an Australian Open tennis tournament (2005)
- Russia, Moscow, Monaco, Monte Carlo
- Last Name
- First Name
- ▶ person, tennis player, athlete, aquarius person, Muslim, …
- Born During
- male, Tatars, 6 feet and 4 inches tall, russian
- Freebase ID
- Related Websites
- http://www.maratsafin.org, http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/people/s/marat_safin
- DBPedia URI
- Rare Terms
- "safin", "marat"
- the 27th of January
- "You can find flaws in Agassi and Sampras, but Federer has none."; "New York is a fantastic city."; "It is very hard for me to switch from clay to grass."
- Freebase Primary MID
Say hello to Evi
Evi is our best selling mobile app that can answer questions about local knowledge, weather, books, music, films, people and places, recipe ideas, shopping and much more.
To experience the full power of Evi you can download her app for free on iOS, Android and Kindle Fire.