Impetigo (a common superficial bacterial infection caused by staphylococcus aureus or group A beta-hemolytic streptococci)
symptom, phenomenon, disease, medical condition, Bacterial disease, medical concept, cause
- Wikipedia Page
- ▶ Intraepidermal blistering, Nikolsky sign, blister, Skin lesion, lymphadenopathy, …
- ICD Code
- "684", "L01."
- ▶ phenomenon, Bacterial disease, medical condition, medical concept, cause, …
- streptococcal pharyngitis
- Cause of
- Nikolsky sign, Intraepidermal blistering
- Related Websites
- ▶ http://www.staph-infection-pictures.com/impetigo-pictures.php, http://www.merck.com/mmpe/sec10/ch119/ch119i.html, http://www.erash.org/impetigo.php, http://www.dermnetnz.org/bacterial/impetigo.html, http://tray.dermatology.uiowa.edu/Impetigo004.htm, …
- Freebase ID
- Diseases DB id
- Mesh ID
- Sider URI
- DBPedia URI
- methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, streptococcal pharyngitis
- Risk Factors
- eczema, scabies, chicken pox, Pediculosis, body louse
- Rare Terms
- "impetaigo", "scrum-pox", "impentigo", "school sores", "impotego"
- Freebase Primary MID
Say hello to Evi
Evi is our best selling mobile app that can answer questions about local knowledge, weather, books, music, films, people and places, recipe ideas, shopping and much more.
To experience the full power of Evi you can download her app for free on iOS, Android and Kindle Fire.