Ilex opaca, a species of holly, native to the southeastern United States, from coastal Massachusetts south to central Florida, and west to southeastern Missouri and eastern Texas
class, taxon, species, biological group
- ▶ taxon, species, biological group, angiosperm, dicot, …
- Parent Class
- ▶ tree, plant, eukaryote, angiosperm, Holly, …
- Wikipedia Page
- Magnoliopsida, Aquifoliales
- Angiospermae, vascular plant, angiosperm
- Found In
- Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Tennessee
- Binomial Name
- "Ilex opaca"
- Freebase ID
- DBPedia URI
- Rare Terms
- Freebase Primary MID
Say hello to Evi
Evi is our best selling mobile app that can answer questions about local knowledge, weather, books, music, films, people and places, recipe ideas, shopping and much more.
To experience the full power of Evi you can download her app for free on iOS, Android and Kindle Fire.