Sir Henry Cole (15 July 1808, Bath, England - 18 April 1882, London, England), the civil servant who facilitated many innovations in commerce and education in 19th century Britain
person, author, inventor, civil servant, person with the star sign cancer
- Legal name, Full name
- "Henry Cole"
- 1808, July 1808, July 15th 1808
- Wikipedia Page
- Last Name
- First Name
- Age at Death
- between 73 years and 6 months and 74 years and 5 months old
- person, civil servant, author, person with the star sign cancer, inventor
- Born During
- January 1st 1800, 00:00 - December 31st 1809, 23:59
- male, english
- Related Websites
- http://www.vam.ac.uk/collections/periods_styles/features/history/directors/henry_cole/index.html, http://www.clark-hogg-family-history.org/ch-gallery-clark-margaret-elizabeth.htm#henrycole, http://special.lib.gla.ac.uk/exhibns/month/aug2001.html, http://www.brighton.ac.uk/designarchives
- Freebase ID
- DBPedia URI
- the 15th of July
- Rare Terms
- "henry", "cole"
- "I appreciated and respected kids who asked questions. They didn't do it to get attention, but because they were interested. Kids who didn't want to look dumb seemed like scared little rabbits."
- Freebase Primary MID
Say hello to Evi
Evi is our best selling mobile app that can answer questions about local knowledge, weather, books, music, films, people and places, recipe ideas, shopping and much more.
To experience the full power of Evi you can download her app for free on iOS, Android and Kindle Fire.