Helensville, the town in the North Island of New Zealand
geographical area, settlement, town, town or city, populated place
- New Zealand, Auckland Region, Rodney District
- Tony Woodcock, Peter Cape, David Clendon
- Wikipedia Page
- 36°40'47"S, 174°26'58"E, 174°26'59"E
- settlement, town, town or city, populated place, geographical area
- Related Websites
- http://www.helensville.school.nz, http://www.parakai.com, http://www.helensvillemuseum.org.nz, http://www.kaiparacollege.school.nz, http://www.helensville.co.nz
- Freebase ID
- DBPedia URI
- Rare Terms
- "the helensville"; "the helensville, new zealand"
- Freebase Primary MID
Say hello to Evi
Evi is our best selling mobile app that can answer questions about local knowledge, weather, books, music, films, people and places, recipe ideas, shopping and much more.
To experience the full power of Evi you can download her app for free on iOS, Android and Kindle Fire.