Organ-limited amyloidosis, a category of amyloidosis where the distribution, which can be associated primarily with a single organ
disease, medical condition, genetic disorder, medical concept, cause, Autosomal dominant conditions, Autosomal recessive conditions
- Wikipedia Page
- ▶ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardiac_amyloidosis, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Familial_amyloid_neuropathy, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haemodialysis-associated_amyloidosis, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AA_amyloidosis, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senile_systemic_amyloidosis, …
- ▶ carpal tunnel syndrome; Fever of unknown origin; Abdominal pain; Arthropathy; Blue sclerae; …
- ICD Code
- ▶ "277.31", "277.3", "E85.1", "E85.3", "E85.", …
- ▶ genetic disorder, medical condition, Autosomal dominant conditions, Autosomal recessive conditions, medical concept, …
- Cause of
- ▶ carpal tunnel syndrome; peritonitis; Abdominal pain; pleurisy; erythema; …
- Contra Indication of
- Allelic with
- Transthyretin, Familial euthyroid hyperthyroxinemia
- Freebase ID
- Diseases DB id
- "16", "9836"
- Mesh ID
- "D028227", "D010505"
- Diseaseome URI
- DBPedia URI
- Related Websites
- http://asso.orpha.net/CRMRNERF/cgi-bin/index.php?lng=fr, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/bookshelf/br.fcgi?book=gene&part=fmf
- Rare Terms
- ▶ "mediterranean"; "familial paroxysmal polyserositis"; "wolff periodic disease"; "benign paroxysmal peritonitis"; "mediterranean fever, familial"; …
- English Language Wikipedia Page
- Freebase Primary MID
Say hello to Evi
Evi is our best selling mobile app that can answer questions about local knowledge, weather, books, music, films, people and places, recipe ideas, shopping and much more. Over the next few months we will be adding all of Evi's power to this site.
Until then, to experience all of the power of Evi you can download her app for free on iOS, Android and Kindle Fire here.