Eugène Schueller (1881 - 1954), the founder of L'Oréal, the world's leading company in cosmetics and beauty
person, businessman, chemist, Pisces person
- Legal name, Full name
- "Eugène Schueller"
- 1881, March 1881, March 20th 1881, Paris
- 1954, 1957, August 1957, August 23rd 1957
- Wikipedia Page
- Last Name
- First Name
- Founded, Employer
- Age at Death
- 73 years old, between 72 years and 10 months and 73 years and 9 months old
- person, chemist, Pisces person, businessman
- die (1957)
- Born During
- January 1st 1880, 00:00 - December 31st 1889, 23:59
- Died During
- male, french
- Related Websites
- http://www.loreal.com, http://www.js.emory.edu/BLUMENTHAL/Bar%20Zohar.html, http://www.forbes.com/billionaires/2005/03/18/cz_sh_0318oreal_bill05.html, http://www.forbes.com/global/2000/1127/0324130a.html
- Freebase ID
- DBPedia URI
- the 20th of March
- Rare Terms
- "eugene", "schueller"
- Freebase Primary MID
Say hello to Evi
Evi is our best selling mobile app that can answer questions about local knowledge, weather, books, music, films, people and places, recipe ideas, shopping and much more. Over the next few months we will be adding all of Evi's power to this site.
Until then, to experience all of the power of Evi you can download her app for free on iOS, Android and Kindle Fire here.