Ethelda Bleibtrey (February 27, 1902 – May 6 1978), the swimmer from the United States notable for winning three gold medals at the 1920 Summer Olympics in Antwerp
person, professional athlete, Pisces person, Libra person, swimmer
- Legal name, Full name
- "Ethelda Bleibtrey"
- ▶ 1937; 1902; February 1902; October 1937; February 27th 1902; …
- ▶ 1978; May 1978; May 6th 1978; the United States; Florida; …
- Wikipedia Page
- Last Name
- First Name
- "Ethelda", Ethelda
- Age at Death
- 40 years, 6 months and 21 days old; 76 years, 2 months and 9 days old
- person, swimmer, professional athlete, Pisces person, Libra person
- die (1978)
- Born During
- Died During
- Freebase ID
- DBPedia URI
- February 27, the 15th of October
- Freebase Primary MID
Say hello to Evi
Evi is our best selling mobile app that can answer questions about local knowledge, weather, books, music, films, people and places, recipe ideas, shopping and much more. Over the next few months we will be adding all of Evi's power to this site.
Until then, to experience all of the power of Evi you can download her app for free on iOS, Android and Kindle Fire here.