Cryoglobulinaemia, a medical condition in which the blood contains large amounts of cryoglobulins - proteins that become insoluble at reduced temperatures
phenomenon, disease, medical condition, medical sign, Hematologic disease, medical concept, cause
- Wikipedia Page
- glomerulonephritis, Arthropathy, purpura, Raynaud's phenomenon
- ICD Code
- "273.2", "D89.1"
- ▶ phenomenon, medical sign, medical condition, Hematologic disease, medical concept, …
- Cause of
- Raynaud's phenomenon, purpura, Hypersensitivity vasculitis, Arthropathy, glomerulonephritis
- Related Websites
- Freebase ID
- Diseases DB id
- Mesh ID
- DBPedia URI
- ▶ hepatitis C, rheumatoid arthritis, Systemic lupus erythematosus, Waldenström macroglobulinemia, plasmacytoma, …
Mixed essential cryoglobulinaemia
- Rare Terms
- "cryoglobulins", "cryoglobulin", "cryoglobulinaemia"
- Freebase Primary MID
Say hello to Evi
Evi is our best selling mobile app that can answer questions about local knowledge, weather, books, music, films, people and places, recipe ideas, shopping and much more. Over the next few months we will be adding all of Evi's power to this site.
Until then, to experience all of the power of Evi you can download her app for free on iOS, Android and Kindle Fire here.