Charles Napier (born April 12, 1936 in Scottsville, Kentucky, USA), the American character actor, known for his portrayals of square-jawed tough guys and military types
person, actor, soldier, resident, aries person
- Legal name, Full name
- "Charles Napier"
- ▶ 1936; April 1936; April 12th 1936; the United States; North America; …
- Starred in
- ▶ The Silence of the Lambs; The Blues Brothers; Philadelphia; Squidbillies; Rambo; …
- 1.82 metres (5.97 feet)
- actor, film producer
- Wikipedia Page
- Kentucky; Bakersfield, California
- Western Kentucky University
- Last Name, Rare Terms
- First Name
- person, actor, soldier, aries person, resident
- Born During
- male; american; pertaining to Scottsville, Kentucky
- Freebase ID
- DBPedia URI
- the 12th of April
- Freebase Primary MID
Say hello to Evi
Evi is our best selling mobile app that can answer questions about local knowledge, weather, books, music, films, people and places, recipe ideas, shopping and much more.
To experience the full power of Evi you can download her app for free on iOS, Android and Kindle Fire.