Allama Iqbal International Airport
Allama Iqbal International Airport, Pakistan's second largest civil airport after Jinnah International Airport
geographical area, building or building complex, manufactured item, airport, depot, transport stop, manufactured product
- Country, Location
- 213 metres (699 feet), 698 feet (213 metres)
- Wikipedia Page
- Lahore, Punjab
- 31°31'17.04"N, 31°31'17"N, 74°24'09"E
- Nearest Settlement
- Pakistan, Punjab
- ICAO Code
- IATA Code
- ▶ airport, building or building complex, depot, transport stop, manufactured product, …
- Related Websites
- http://www.lahoreairport.com.pk, http://www.lahoreairport.com.pk/SearchHome.asp
- Freebase ID
- ▶ Singapore Airlines, Etihad Airways, Qatar Airways, Pakistan International Airlines, Thai Airways International, …
- DBPedia URI
- Rare Terms
- "opla", "lahore", "the lhe"
- Freebase Primary MID
Say hello to Evi
Evi is our best selling mobile app that can answer questions about local knowledge, weather, books, music, films, people and places, recipe ideas, shopping and much more.
To experience the full power of Evi you can download her app for free on iOS, Android and Kindle Fire.