Richard Abidin "Abs" Breen (born June 29, 1979 in Enfield, London), the English DJ and musician, formerly a singer and rapper in the boy band Five
person, singer, artist, musician, musical act, person with the star sign cancer
- Legal name
- "Richard Abidin Breen", "Abz Love"
- Abstract Theory
- pop music, Pop rock, Dance music, disco, funk
- What You Got, Shame, Stop Sign, Miss Perfect, 7 Ways
- ▶ 1979, June 1979, June 29th 1979, the United Kingdom, London, …
, the EU
, Great Britain
, the world
, Greater London
, Western Europe
, the British Isles
, the Northern Hemisphere
, Northern Europe
, England and Wales, the London telephone code area, Eurasia
, the British time region, the United Kingdom and the Channel Islands, US postal Group 5
, the true knowledge good local retailer coverage area, the G8
- If Ya Gettin' Down, Let's Dance, Keep on Movin'
- 1997 onwards
- Full name
- "Abz Love", "Richard Abidin Breen"
- opera singer
- Wikipedia Page
- guitar, piano
- british, english
- Last Name
- "Love", "Breen"
- First Name
- "Abz", "Richard"
- Five, 5ive
- Main Occupation
- singer, DJ
- ▶ musician, singer, person, artist, person with the star sign cancer, …
- Born During
- ▶ pop music, male, disco, funk, Dance music, …
- Freebase ID
- Related Websites
- DBPedia URI
- Rare Terms
- ▶ "richard abs breen", "r breen", "richard breen", "richard 'abs' breen", "r. breen", …
- the 29th of June
- Freebase Primary MID
Say hello to Evi
Evi is our best selling mobile app that can answer questions about local knowledge, weather, books, music, films, people and places, recipe ideas, shopping and much more.
To experience the full power of Evi you can download her app for free on iOS, Android and Kindle Fire.